Having a bit of time off before starting on a new programme of work, messing about with no code tools earlier in the week, I created a simple mobile app for tracking progress of stuff you are doing.
Today I have setup a new desktop to do some day trading on the US markets.
- Only trading highly liquid stocks
- By doing the above means you will get tight spreads (essential in day trading)
- Enter on break of rising 5 sma with MACD
- Scale 50% on break on 9 exp sma
- Scale 50% on break of 15 exp sma
- Close any trades that are still open at end of day
Been a while since I’ve done any day trading, should be fun.